- CLCIC will assist in creating strategies for international expansion. We can help define policies and practices to establish or reinforce corporate culture, global reward structures, incentives, and employee benefit programs.
- We will guide your organization through the difficult process of opening a branch or subsidiary overseas - from concept to reality.
Subsidiary, Branch Office, or Representative Office
- Through the expert advise of our network of local attorneys, we will help you determine what kind of legal entity to create and register.
- Our international relationships allow us to select the best local firms in each country. We contain costs and receive local advice from those who are "on the ground."
Creating an Infrastructure to Conduct Business
- Our worldwide network of accounting, payroll, and bookkeeping firms will help you:
- Set up bank accounts.
- Set up books to facilitate payroll, invoicing, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Fulfill any statutory or legal reporting requirements.
Ongoing Transaction Work
- At startup, a branch or subsidiary frequently can be overwhelmed by the day-to-day procedures that an established office would handle routinely. Until your overseas office can process all required activities, our network of local accounting firms will:
- Invoice clients.
- Maintain bookkeeping.
- Process accounts payable/receivable.
- Report to the local authorities, fulfilling legal requirements.